How To Run
- Download the appropriate file for your system.
- Put it onto a desktop.
- Perhaps uncompress it, depending on what your browser does for you.
- On a *ix system, you may need to set the executable bits. (
chmod +x holiday2015)
- Run it.
- Android users may need to enable accepting files from places other
than the app store.
- Chrome will warn you that this is not a signed application.
- You may be able to install the application by clicking the Notices pulldown.
- If you can't install from the pulldown, your browser may put the installer in your main Download folder (probably).
- If your tablet/phone didn't come with a file browser, you'll need to
install one from the App Store. I like File Manager and ES File Explorer
- Once you figure out where the browser hid the holiday2015.apk file, click it and
let it install.
Get It Here
This application is about 700 lines of Tcl/Tk code.
The Windows application is wrapped with Cookit , developed by Kocjan Wojciech.
The Android application is created with Androwish, developed by Christian Werner.
The Linux and Mac applications are wrapped as Starkits, initially developed by Jean-Claude Wippler and Steve Landers.
- Fixed bug that allowed placed tiles to be moved again.
- Fixed bug introduced in horizontal screen support.
- Added a side-by-side layout for horizontal screens to
play better on short, wide screens like some Mac Book Pros.
- Initial release